[NEohioPAL] Improv & Comedy workshop in Painesville, June 25, 12-2

doctor celery via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 19 09:08:30 PDT 2016

Comedians, actors, artists, students!

Sat June 25 I am offering an "improv for comedians" workshop. It'll cover the basics of improv but geared for comedy writing and performance.

For those who don't know me, I have taught acting and improv classes for 20+ year in 3 different countries. I have taught this workshop numerous times over the years, including twice at past Cleveland Comedy Festivals. The cost is $25. It will take place in Painesville, Oh. From 12 noon to 2pm.

Please email me with questions, or to sign up!  <jcjaffe1000 at hotmail.com>

Jerry C. Jaffe

Associate Professor of Theatre
Lake Erie College

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR