[NEohioPAL] DANCERS, We've Got the Event for YOU!

Parker Pennington via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 21 05:29:14 PDT 2016

*Get ready Cleveland! We've got the dance event you've been waiting for!*

Back by popular demand, *Skate Dance Dream*  will be returning to their
hometown for their 2nd Cleveland Dance Intensive (a dance-only event), and
7th total event in Northeast Ohio since 2011. This event, most similar to a
dance convention, will feature a lineup of Fox's *So You Think You Can
Dance *Finalists including:

🌟 *Hailee Payne | *Jazz dancer, Runner-Up Season 12 of SYTYCD; part of
70-city SYTYCD Tour Season 12; Toured in China with recording artist
Brooklyn Jai
🌟 *Sara VonGillern | *Hip-Hop/Break-dancer, Top 8 Season 3 on SYTYCD;
danced on MTV's All-Star Season of "ABDC" with returning champs We Are
Heroes; performed on "Ellen DeGeneres Show", "American Idol", Fox sitcom
"New Girl";  danced for musical artists: Usher, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo,
LMFAO, Avril Lavigne & more.
🌟 *Alexis Juliano | *Tap dancer, Top 14 Season 10 on SYTYCD; won 3 gold
medals at Tap Olympics; toured with STOMP; worked on Grease *Live; *Capezio
Athlete

What makes this event standout? We offer small personal class sizes limited
to 40 kids per faculty! By registering, each dancer (ages 7-21, or with
teacher's consent) will receive: Three, one-hour long master classes with
our instructors, two choreography sessions learning a group number
performed at the end of the day alongside the dance pros, a meet & greet,
an injury prevention class with Relevation Physical Therapy and Wellness,
and much more! Also, you won't want to miss the chance to sign up to have
your competition numbers reviewed by our expert faculty.

The 1-day Intensive will take place on Sunday, November 13th at the
Cleveland Airport Marriott.

View our tour poster here: SDD Tour Poster
<http://sdd-dance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SDD-Tour-POSTER.pdf>

Don't wait, sign up early as there is limited space available! Visit
www.SDD-Dance.com to register or for more information, including additional
tour dates and cities.

Have questions? Contact us directly at info at skatedancedream.com OR by phone
at 440-865-2005.

And, don't forget to share this news with all of your dance friends!