[NEohioPAL] Looking for Cinematographer for Web Series Holiday Special

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 21 08:18:00 PDT 2016

The web series Pinheads is working on a one-time holiday special in between seasons 1 and 2 as a way of keeping the momentum of the show going. We are on the hunt for a director of photography (preferably who owns his/her own equipment)
When: This summer (We'd like to have the special out by November)Time Commitment: I estimate two weekends at most
Where: Scenes will be filmed in Barberton and Cleveland OhioCompensation: Probably not - I have an Indiegogo running and most of the money raised is needed for locations/food (so hey, you'll be fed!)What are you getting yourself into:Pinheads is a series about the misadventures of several odd radio station employees who hang out at a bowling alley. The show is filled with absurdist humor and movie parodies/references.Since we have a first season already available, you can check out all 6 episodes here: Pinheads

|   |
Pinheads
 An original web series created by Alex deCourville. It follows the adventures of a group of guys in Akron OH - m...  |   |

If the job is something you're interested in, contact Alex deCourville at adecourv at gmail.com

|   |