[NEohioPAL] Partygoers and Dancers Needed as Extras in Music Video Shoot

Joel D. Anger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 22 18:31:18 PDT 2016

Party Goers and Dancers Needed as Extras in Music VideoShoot

Hello,

           We aremaking a budgeted music video for a very ambitious band and we are
seeking enthusiastic party goers and dancers to perform asenergetic background talent in
this video. We will have the shoot catered with craftservices (food from Chipotle, as well as other snacks) and drinks (an open barwill be available to people of the legal age), which will be a form ofcompensation. Also, each participant will be permitted to put this experienceon his or her résumé.

All extras must beavailable from the afternoon of July 9th to the early morning of the10th!

Here are somerequirements we have for our background talent:

-Each party goercan wear either a Halloween costume that is not trademarked or copy
written or they must wear something that fits the fashiontrends of post-punk, new wave, dark wave, cold wave, industrial, punk rock,rockabilly, or gothic rock.

-If an extra doesn’t want to wear a Halloween costume or aretrospective outfit, he or she
can wear something more natural. Under that premise, theonly guideline is that there are
no visible  logos onthe clothing.

-Each participant must be willing to take direction and mustbe enthusiastic about having
a good time and dancing to the music while it is playing. Heor she must be respectful
of the venue, the production crew, the music, the band, andthe other actors and extras.

-This shoot is actually going to be a private party in someways, so it is intended that everyone has some kind of fun. Everyone of thelegal age will be permitted to drink and will be able to go to the open bar onthe set to do so. Please do enjoy yourselves in moderation and responsibly.

-Each extra must be willing to sign a release form so thatwe have the clearly designated right to use his or her likeness and image inour video. It is very likely that a lot of people will be able to seethemselves in the video.

-Each extra must be comfortable with temperatures that couldget hot and must be content with being in the presence of a lot of pulsing LEDlights, strobes, and a substantial amount of fog from our fog machines.

Contact:

If you are interested in being and extra in this project,please send an e-mail containing a recent head shot and a telephone number to cliff.hanger.productions.tv at gmail.comand we will be glad to have someone get back to you.

Thank You