[NEohioPAL] Theatre Artist Gathering at Canton's Last Saturday.

Jessica Swank via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 23 16:45:04 PDT 2016

Coercion Theatre will be hosting a night where those in, or interested in,
theatre can come and relax, while having discussions about timely subjects
in our field.

We will also have monologues and scenes for people to get up, perform and
receive feedback and direction. Directors or aspiring directors can also
try their hand at this.

We will have our equity candidate Stage Manager there who will start
conversations about that aspect, and in future meetings we will tackle
designing.

This will be a fun, communal gathering to get to know each other, expand
our network, and do it in a fun environment that will be actively engaging
in theatre activities and discussion. Snacks and drink provided (non
alcoholic).

Where: 318 Cleveland ave ne #212
Canton, OH 44721. (Go inside the 2nd April Gallerie all the way to the back
and up the stairs. Follow that around until you enter the "Annex". Go down
the hall and our studio is by the bathrooms. We will have signs pointing
the way)

When: Saturday, June 25th at 5pm. We will go until 9pm so feel free to get
there whenever you want, between those times.

Any questions email: jessica.swank at coerciontheatre.com or call (330)704-1316
Hope to see you there!