[NEohioPAL] OPEN Auditions - I Believe: A Holiday Celebration of Song

Nathan Maslyk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 24 10:32:37 PDT 2016

Christmas in... June?!?!

On December 16th, 2016, Anekdotë Productions is presenting a holiday-themed
cabaret at the Ernsthausen Performing Arts Center, in Norwalk, OH. Thus, we
are looking for strong, talented performers to fill our set list. Note that
tentative rehearsals will begin towards the end of October.

For the show, performers that are cast will be paid.

Please prepare 32 bars of ANY holiday themed piece that demonstrates as
much of your vocal ability as possible. At auditions, you may bring sheet
music for an accompanist, or you can sing a capella. Pieces MUST be
memorized.

Auditions will be held June 28th at the Huron Public Library, Room A. There
will be signs posted with directions to the room.
Address: 333 Williams St, Huron, OH 44839

If you have any questions, contact our producer, Nathan Maslyk. He can be
reached by email.
Email: nathan.w.maslyk at gmail.com

--
*Nathan W. Maslyk*
Company Manager | Mercury Theatre Company
nathan.w.maslyk at gmail.com