[NEohioPAL] Summer Tap Dance Jams!

Andrea Trimmer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 28 13:28:38 PDT 2016

FREE monthly tap jams this summer. 2nd Sundays at 2pm.
These are open to ALL ages and ability levels and we'll decide exactly what
to do based on who shows up. For example, if a lot of folks who don't do
much improv show up we can do some fun improv exercises to help you feel
more comfortable. If everyone is already comfortable, we'll just put on
music and jam. If we get tired of improv we can swap fun rudiments/steps.
It is very open. We have 2 jams scheduled:

- Sunday July 10th at 2pm
- Sunday August 14 at 2pm

Location is at Cleveland City Dance on Shaker Square. Free parking is
available in the lot behind the studio.

Email TrimmerDance at gmail.com for more info.

Join us!