[NEohioPAL] CASTING NOTICE - ALL ROLES PAID - SAG-AFTRA FRIENDLY (UPDATED)

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 30 12:39:58 PDT 2016

Casting multiple roles for a feature film set to begin shooting in late 2016, starring a former Saturday Night Live cast member.

We have received so many headshots and resumes over the past week. We are so excited by the enthusiasm of the actors of Northeast Ohio. Thank you all!While we have received more than 200 submissions, there are certain types that we haven't received many of so we are listing here a breakdown of some of the characters we still need to see many more submissions for.

   - AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN OVER 40
   - FEMALE CHILD - ALL RACES AGES 5-14
   - YOUNG FEMALE AGE 17-24 - NON MODEL TYPE. THE MORE NON TRADITIONAL LOOKING THE BETTER

   - WHITE MALE SKINNY - NON MODEL TYPE. THE MORE NON TRADITIONAL LOOKING THE BETTER
WHITE JEWISH MALE OVER 40
   - HISPANIC MALES AND FEMALES AGES 25-45
MORE NON TRADITIONAL LOOKS NEEDED IN ALL CATEGORIES. YOUR HEADSHOTS ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT THIS MOVIE ISN'T LOOKING FOR MODELS.

All roles paid SAG-AFTRA and non-union roles available. Pay rate in accordance with SAG rates.

Please follow the instructions carefully. Those not following the casting director's instructions WILL NOT be considered. And please DO NOT Re-submit!

   - Send RESUME and HEADSHOT to info at 1031films.com -- Simply replying to this posting will not reach the casting director and your email will be deleted.
   - No selfies please. Professional headshots preferred.

   - In the body of your email please introduce yourself to the casting director and stipulate if you also wish to be considered for extra work

We are seeking experienced actors, preferably with some on screen experience but not necessary.
 By sending your headshot you agree to allow casting contact you for this and future projects.

Thank You
1031 Films Producers