[NEohioPAL] Extras Still Needed for Music Video

Joel D. Anger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 1 00:35:59 PDT 2016

Extras Needed for Music Video

Hello,

We are making a budgeted music video for a very ambitious band and we are seeking enthusiastic party goers and dancers to perform as energetic background talent in this video. We will have the shoot catered with craft services (food from Chipotle, as well as other snacks) and drinks (an open bar will be available to people of the legal age), which will be a form of compensation. Also, each participant will be permitted to put this experience on his or her résumé. There will be vegan and/or vegetarian options available.

All extras must be available from the afternoon of July 9th to the early morning of the 10th.

Here are some requirements we have for our background talent:

-Each party goer can wear either a Halloween costume that is not trademarked or copy written or they must wear something that fits the fashion trends of post-punk, new wave, dark wave, cold wave, industrial, punk rock, rockabilly, or gothic rock.

-If an extra doesn't want to wear a Halloween costume or a retrospective outfit, he or she can wear something more natural. Under that premise, the only guideline is that there are no visible logos on the clothing.

-Each participant must be willing to take direction and must be enthusiastic about having a good time and dancing to the music while it is playing. He or she must be respectful of the venue, the production crew, the music, the band, and the other actors and extras.

-This shoot is actually going to be a private party in some ways, so it is intended that everyone has some kind of fun. Everyone of the legal age will be permitted to drink and will be able to go to the open bar on the set to do so. Please do enjoy yourselves in moderation and responsibly.

-Each extra must be willing to sign a release form so that we have the clearly designated right to use his or her likeness and image in our video. It is very likely that a lot of people will be able to see themselves in the video.

-Each extra must be comfortable with temperatures that could get hot and must be content with being in the presence of a lot of pulsing LED lights, strobes, and a substantial amount of fog from our fog machines.

-This event (essentially a private party) will also have a deejay playing music afterwards.

Contact:

If you are interested in being and extra in this project, please send an e-mail containing a recent head shot and a telephone number to cliff.hanger.productions.tv at gmail.com and we will be glad to have someone get back to you.

Thank You