[NEohioPAL] Save the Date for The Old Queen!

Sparano, Jenniver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 4 14:15:47 PDT 2016

As you make your summer plans, circle the dates of August 22, 2016 and August 29, 2016 and plan to join The Hardy Boys as they face

"The Secret of the Old Queen"

Book by Timothy Cope, Music and Lyrics by Paul Boesing

Yes, this year's AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland - CAN/API benefit musical event is a Hardy Boys musical adventure that you won't want to miss!   As always, we'll bring together talented performers from our Northeast Ohio theatre community to raise money  for two worthy agencies.  You won't see it anywhere else -- so we hope to see you on

Monday, August 22 at Cassidy Theatre, where ticket sales benefit the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland, or

Monday, August 29 at Weathervane Playhouse, where ticket sales benefit CAN/API

Details for how to get tickets will be coming soon!

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.