[NEohioPAL] Audition: Gore/Horror Makeup Artist

Dr. Scott E. Brosius via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 4 11:42:26 PDT 2016

Audition: Gore/Horror Makeup Artist

What I need... Looking for experienced Gore/Horror Makeup Artist to be involved with several short films.  Need to have experience doing burn victim or severe flesh wounds.

About me... I have been filming for about 16 years, though in the last 4 I have invested a tremendous amount of time and money to make films look more and more "Hollywood".  I have been in the 48 hour film festival for 7 films, winning awards 5 times. I have also submitted a feature to several international film festivals and have won several awards, as well.

What I want... I really would love to meet a person who lives on the west side, Lakewood area preferably, who is maybe of intermediate experience.  I don't have a budget to pay a wage but will advertise your work to many international film festivals.  If you're interested, send me a paragraph bio of yourself, some pictures of gore that you've done, and maybe we can schedule a time to talk to see if we click.

Name: Dr. Scott E. Brosius
Email: sebrosius at gmail.com
YouTube Page: YouTube.com/sebrosius