[NEohioPAL] Top-notch production all around

Aurora Community Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 6 12:42:32 PDT 2016

*REAL COMMENTS*

sent anonymously via email survey from

*REAL AUDIENCE MEMBERS*

who saw the opening weekend of

*INTO the WOODS*

at *Aurora Community Theatre*

“Top-notch production all around (lighting, sound, set, costumes, singing
and acting). LOVED IT!”

“Their singing abilities were First Class!!! The two Princes -- not only
fun, good looking, but good voices, too. We had a fun evening!”

“We brought teenagers who rarely go the the theatre and had never seen the
show (or even the movie). They LOVED it!! The princes, the baker, and Jack
were our favorites. Everyone stayed in character throughout and had
wonderful expressions. Great job!!”

“Fantastic performance by all. strong wonderful cast.

“We enjoyed the show...well done...nice voices... good blocking...I have
already recommended it to some friends who were uncertain as to whether or
not they would come to see it...”

“Superb acting, singing, movement, and orchestra, especially for a
community theater! Entrances and exits of bodies and music were perfectly
coordinated, even when actors were on opposite sides of the theater and
facing away from each other. Vocal talent was terrific! BRAVO!!!!”

“This was a very talented cast for a difficult musical. It was very well
done.”

*GREAT SEATS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!*

*INTO the WOODS*

*JULY 1 – 16*
*8 pm Fridays & Saturdays*
*3 pm Sunday July 10*

*TICKETS NOW ON SALE*

* $16 adults, $11 youth **(recommended for ages 12 and up)*

*BUY ONLINE ANYTIME*
*www.auroracommunitytheatre.com <http://www.auroracommunitytheatre.com/>*
or call 330.562.1818

Aurora Community Theatre
115 E. Pioneer Trail   Aurora, Ohio 44202