[NEohioPAL] Casting SAG Feature for Principal Actors

Erin Alyse via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 10 05:14:37 PDT 2016

Hello Everyone :)

We are casting The Feature Film My Friend Dahmer. Right now we are only
casting for principle parts. Details on BG will come later! Please follow
all instructions if you are interested in submitting for a role. Anyone who
does not clearly follow instructions won’t be seen.

* IF UNDER 18 YOU MUST LIST YOUR AGE UPON SUBMITTING!

Please submit to Angela at angelaboehmcasting.com. Please put in the subject
"Dahmer Casting Session".

The body of the email should contain the following:
Your full name.
Agency
Phone
City/State you reside in
Role or Roles you are submitting for. DO NOT SAY WHATEVER ROLE YOU SEE ME
FIT FOR. Look at the breakdown and tell us which role you are submitting
for.
2 pictures of yourself. Clear candid photos or professional headshots. Just
you.  We need to be able to see your entire face in the first and full body
in second.
SAG Status

If we are interested in seeing you, we will schedule you for a time
Thursday the 14th or Friday the 15th of July. Please if you are submitting
let us know which day you can come in for a session. Preferable for you to
have availability both. We will accept video submissions, but in person is
always better.

Some of the roles and details of the film that we are searching for our
listed below.

MY FRIEND DAHMER

SAG/AFTRA Low Budget Feature Film

Shoot Date: August 3rd - August  31st (Tentative)
Location: Akron, Ohio

STORY LINE: My Friend Dahmer is the haunting, sad, funny, true story of
Jeffrey Dahmer in high school, based on Derf Backderf's critically
acclaimed graphic novel of the same name. It's an honest and heartbreaking
account of a troubled teen's irreversible descent into depravity, set
amidst the backdrop of a fractured home life and the late 1970s suburban
high school experience.

SUBMIT HEADSHOT ONLY FIRST! BY Monday July 11th.

CASTING SESSION WILL BE ON : Thursday, July 14th and Friday, July 15th

Video submissions due by 5pm on Wednesday, July 13th

Call Backs week of the 18th

[ prom queen wannabe] Female Caucasian, plays 15-19

[ Stoner] Male Caucasian, plays 15-19

[Bossy] Caucasian, Male 17-22 Outspoken, High schooler,  Dahmer goes to
school with.

[Bowl Cut] Caucasian, plays 15-19

[Bridget]  Caucasian, Female 15-22. Meek, average looking.

[Bully Jock 1] Caucasian, Male, 17-22. Attractive, nice build

[Bully Jock 2] Caucasian, Male, 17-22 Attractive Nice build.

[Bully Jock Dickwad] Caucasian, Male 17-22 Attractive, decent build

[Charlie Smith] African American, Male. 17-22. Burley. Gentle type.

[Dave] Caucasian, Male 8-11yr. Jeff Dahmer brother.

[Drama Geek] Open Ethnicity, Female, 15-19, must be able to carry a tune.

[Figg] Caucasian, Male, 17-21. Stoner. A troublemaker-type. A pyscho-stoner

[Freckle Face] Caucasian, 15-19. Must have freckles.

[Gooch] Caucasian, Male, 17-22 Bully

[High School Drop Out] Open ethnicity, Male, 17-22

[Kent] Open ethnicity, Male, 17-22. Emo heavy metal type.

[Lanky] Open Ethnicity, Male, 17-22.

[Mike] Caucasian, Male, 17-22  constantly jovial, with a paunchy, short
physique to match.

[Moose] Caucasian, Male, 17-22

[Mr. Burlman] Open Ethnicity, Male, 40-late 50’s. Has a twitch.

[Ms. Bowles] Caucasian, Female, 50’s. Limps around class, her metal ankle
creaks and distracts, as does her lisp.

[National Honor student] Open Ethnicity, female,17-22.

[Oliver] Caucasian, Male 14-18, a sophomore and the school’s effeminate
weakling.  Has a sweet disposition.

[Penny] Open Ethnicity, Female, 16-20, plainly cute and keenly observant.

[Psycho Stoner] Open Ethnicity, Male 17-22
[Rock climbing club member] Caucasian, Male, 17-22

[School Spirit] 15-22, Gregarious.

[Shirtless Hitchhiker] 19, attractive fit,  washboard stomach. Long, dark
hair.

[Shorty] Caucasian, Male, 17-22

[Snarky Slacker] Caucasian, Male, 17-22

[Student] Caucasian, M or F, 17-22
[Team Captain] Caucasian, Male, 17-22

[VP Walter Mondale] – M, late 40s- early 50s, can believably look like the
actual politician