[NEohioPAL] 1st Annual Cleveland Dance Fest and SummerWorks 2016

Irene Honora via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 14 08:07:57 PDT 2016

*November 4th and 5th: 1st Annual Cleveland Dance Fest*

Co-Artistic Director and Creative Workforce Fellow Rebecca Leuszler will be
producing Cleveland's first ever Cleveland Dance Fest, a two-day dance
festival November 4th & 5th at the beautiful Cleveland Public Auditorium!
CDF is generously funded by Cuyahoga Arts & Culture and Community
Partnership for Arts and Culture. The Movement Project is very excited to
help support this amazing event! *Applications are due July 15th!
Professionals and companies in Cleveland, apply now!*

More info here: http://www.themovementproject.org/cdf2016/

*August 5th: SummerWorks 2016*

Join The Movement Project August 5th for our one-night performance of
SummerWorks '16 at The Breen Center for the Performing Arts in beautiful
Ohio City! The program will feature new works by The Movement Project and
special guest performances by our 2016 summer intensive artists!

More info and tickets here: http://www.themovementproject.org/summerworks16/

If you have any questions, contact me at irene at themovementproject.org or
Rebecca Leuszler at rebecca at themovementproject.org. Thank you!

--