[NEohioPAL] DO YOU HAVE A BOOK IN YOU?

Deborah McDaniel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 11 04:13:13 PDT 2016

  Do you have a story totell or a message to share?Someone needs to hear it or better yet, they need to read it!Let me help you get your story or message out to the people who need it! I am here to help you publish your own book!I will work with you for 12-15 sessions over as little as 3-4months up to a year to help you write and publish your book or novel!Two-hour one-on-one coaching sessions are only $100 for alimited time. Group sessions with three other clients are $50.  And now, you can schedule two-hour phonesessions for just $75.It’s easy! Just visit my website at www.deborahmcdaniel.com and send an email from the ‘contact’ page to schedule yourfirst session!

Deborah (Marbury) McDanielAuthor/Manuscript CoachLight Up the Night, LLCwww.deborahmcdaniel.com216.544.9798