[NEohioPAL] James and the Giant Peach Jr./Artists Unite at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 11 03:37:39 PDT 2016

*James*
Only two weeks to the opening of Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach,
Jr. presented by OTHT's award winning Youth Theater. Enter upon a fantastic
adventure as our boy James joins an eclectic group of human sized insects
inhabiting a giant peach to find a way to work together to survive a
journey across the Atlantic. This sometimes dark but ultimately rewarding
musical will inspire young and old alike. Performances are Thursday, July
14, Friday, July 15 & Saturday July 16 at 7:30 pm with a matinee Saturday,
July 16 at 2 pm. Call 440-327-2909 for reservations. Olde Towne Hall
Theatre is located at
36199 Center Ridge Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.

*Artists Unite*
Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville will be holding an open mic
poetry reading on Sunday, August 14, 2016. We will have featured readers
and will allow for poets to share some of their works at the open mic
session. There is a voluntary $5 donation. Come hear some of the local
poets share their work at the only venue in Lorain County!

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com