[NEohioPAL] **Important** LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS Audition Info at Weathervane

Bob Russell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 11 09:09:28 PDT 2016

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

Weathervane Playhouse announces OPEN AUDITIONS for LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS. Directed by BOB RUSSELL.

For the roles of Seymour, Audrey and Orin we are looking for performers who are in their 30s to 40s. For Mushnik we are looking for a performer in his 50s and up. Crystal, Ronette and Chiffon (the Urchins) are open to performers age 18 through their late 20s. The role of AUDREY II is open to male performers age 18+ who have an incredibly strong vocal instrument with flair who can perform in the style of Wolfman Jack, Barry White and Levi Stubbs.

For complete information on all roles, please visit: www.bobrussellaea.wix.com/theatrics

AUDITION DATES & LOCATION
Sunday: Aug. 7, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Monday: Aug. 8, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Callbacks: Aug. 10; 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Weathervane Playhouse 1301 Weathervane Lane, Akron, OH 44313

PRODUCTION DATES
Sept. 29 - Oct. 16, 2016

AUDITION APPOINTMENTS
To make an audition appointment please visit: www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/audition
Once all current audition slots are filled; additional spots will be made available.
Walk-in auditions will be seen as time permits.

For full AUDITION REQUIREMENTS, PRODUCTION DETAILS and REHEARSAL INFORMATION please visit: www.bobrussellaea.wix.com/theatrics

PRODUCTION TEAM
Book & Lyrics by Howard Ashman
Music by Alan Menken