[NEohioPAL] Casting Extras for SAG Short Film "Technically Marvin" (July 26th and July 31st)

Jeffrey Grover via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 12 14:34:52 PDT 2016

g2h films begins production for its new short narrative comedy, "Technically, Marvin." The film stars Noah Budin, Joel Hammer, George Roth, Brian Zoldessy, Scott Miller, Jeffrey Grover, Cindy Kolodziej and Lindsey Mitchell (We are still casting one role for the Korean sister, "Min Hee."). Directed by Andrew Gorell and Cinematography by Steven Hacker.

Extras needed for:

 Jack's Deli   14490 Cedar Road	Beachwood, OH  44121	Tuesday evening, July 26th.

 We are looking for @30 extras. Filming begins @900pm and may go as late as 400am.
 All ages however preferred if at least 12 years of age.* Under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who is welcome to be an extra and will be seated at a table with the person under 16.
 DELI SETTING: Casual. Extras will portray patrons at various tables in the deli and will be directed
   by Andrew Gorell and our First AD, Mike Wendt.
*We will not require everyone to be present the full filming duration. We would like to have @15 remain
	after our first sequence, which would be about midnight. All under 16 years of age will be released 		no later than midnight.
  NO PAY however imdb credit, as applicable. Craft Services will be provided.

 American Tavern   28020 Miles Road  Solon OH  44139   Sunday daytime, July 31st

  We are looking for 15 extras. Must be at least 18 years of age.  Filming begins @10am and may go as late as 600pm.
  TAVERN/RESTAURANT SETTING: Casual. Extras will portray patrons at adjacent tables to the principal's table as well as at the bar, and will be directed by Andrew Gorell and our First AD, Mike Wendt.
 NO PAY however imdb credit, as applicable. Craft Services will be provided.

Please submit your availability, film experience if applicable and a photo to:
 				g2hfilmcasting at gmail.com

	No phone calls please. Our First AD, Mike Wendt, will be in touch with details and to answer
		any questions if you are cast.

      Please view the link for more background on the film:

			https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2066258633/technically-marvin-a-new-comedy-from-g2h-films

Jeffrey Grover
c. 216.973.0008
www.jeffreygrover.com