[NEohioPAL] MTC Presents: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL on July 16th!

Mercury Theatre Company via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 12 16:55:28 PDT 2016

High School Musical
My Mercury! presents the hit Disney musical live on stage July 16

At A Glance:

What:        Disney's High School Musical
When:       July 16, 2016
                 12:00 and 4:00 pm
Where:      Regina Hall, Notre Dame College. 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121
Cost:         All seats $12
How:         For tickets call 216.771.5862 or order online at www.mercurytheatrecompany.org<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org>

South Euclid, OH - Mercury's Teen Company, My Mercury, gets into the game next Saturday afternoon, as Mercury Theatre Company presents Disney's smash hit musical: High School Musical, July 16, 2016, with performances at 12:00 and 4:00 pm.

Based on the Disney smash hit film phenomenon, follow Troy, a popular high school basketball star and Gabriella, a shy, academically gifted newcomer as they discover they share a secret passion for singing. When they sign-up together to audition for the lead roles in the school musical, it threatens East High's rigid social order and sends their peers into an uproar. Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, Taylor and the rest of the gang all come alive on your stage in this fun-tastic, family-friendly show. Rated G.

Featuring a talented cast of 32, with a book by David Simpatico, based on the Disney Original Movie written by Peter Barsocchini, and a catchy, infectious score written by a number of writers, including tunes such as "Get'cha Head In The Game" and "We're All In This Together", this is the show your entire family can enjoy!

Experience the joy and angst of high school all over again in High School Musical at Mercury Theatre Company! All seats - $12. Tickets are now on sale!

Call (216) 771-5862 or order online at www.mercurytheatrecompany.org<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org>

Disney's High School Musical
July 16, 2016
  12:00 and 4:00 pm
Regina Hall, Notre Dame College. 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121
All seats $12
For tickets call 216.771.5862 or order online at www.mercurytheatrecompany.org

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862