[NEohioPAL] seeking furnished room for rent

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 15 09:02:17 PDT 2016

Hi,

My current living situation has become untenable and I'm only up to #7
on the waiting list for my new apartment. I will be moving all my
belongings into storage but need a place to live where I can have my cat
and use my computer. I can pay up to $450 a month including utilities.
I'd prefer something on a bus line and I don't do stairs very well.  I
need to be out of here by Sunday, July 24th.  For those who don't know
me, I'm 67 years old. I do enjoy singing showtunes out loud and have a
nice voice.  My cat is female, fixed and declawed. She is also diabetic
and I give her an insulin shot daily.  It is likely that I will need the
room for 3 - 6 months.

Please email me if you have a place or know of a place. marydavis at usa.net

Mary Davis

PS. I'm also looking for someone with a truck or able to rent a truck
(have a driver's license) to help me move into storage. I'm currently on
the ground floor and so is my storage so the only challenge is moving
things down the hallway on a handtruck, loading the truck and then
unloading at my storage room.