[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 15 13:22:25 PDT 2016

Now that the final curtain has closed on our 2015-2016 season, we are
preparing for another phenomenal year!  We hope you took the opportunity to
enjoy some of our spectacular performances this year and are looking
forward to another year of laughter, music and drama. In order to catch all
of the excitement of our 37th year of live theater productions, consider
buying a season pass from now until *September 30, 2016.*

If you purchase our Elite Season Pass at $25, you get to see our three full
production shows: *Camping with Henry and Tom; The Sound of Music: * and *Steel
Magnolias. *Buy our Red Carpet Season Pass at $35,and see all of the
season’s shows! It is same as the Elite pass, plus our Youth Theatre
Productions: *Madagascar: A Musical Adventure Jr. *and* The Little Mermaid.*

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 we will be having our Open Mic Poetry Reading
featuring Vertigo Xi'an Xavier and
Marc Steven Mannheimer. There will be an open MIC following the featured
readers (POETS & ACOUSTIC MUSICIANS WELCOMED!) $5 suggested donation at the
door. Open MIC will also be held on October 9, 2016 and December 11, 2016.
Please check our website www.oldetownehalltheatre.com for updates
throughout the season.

On Friday and Saturday at 7:30, August 19th and 20th join us for our
Musical Review entitled, *Star-Spangled Broadway! *All tickets are $10 each
and benefit the general fund. Come enjoy some toe-tapping fun…American
style!

This year, we are again looking for private individuals and organizations
to underwrite our season. Although it often takes upwards of $7,000 to
produce some shows, we are offering special rewards for those wishing to
offer monetary gifts. Gifts of at least $1,000 for a dramatic/comedic
production, $3000 for a musical will receive free tickets and advertising
for the season. Please contact Lisa Carter for details at
elprofecarter at gmail.com

You may also keep our theatre thriving by Buying the House. Your
organization may buy out the house on any Thursday night as a money-making
night at the theater! We have 181 seats that you can sell for whatever
price you wish. We will even provide refreshments for whatever refreshments
you would like to serve after the show. Remember, these group nights are
limited to Thursday nights, so pick your show and schedule early!

Checks should be mailed to Olde Towne Hall Theatre, P.O. Box 39284 North
Ridgeville, Ohio 44039. If you have any questions, please feel free to call
the theater at 440-327-2909.

As always, thank you for your patronage!
--
Lisa L. Carter
elprofecarter at gmail.com