[NEohioPAL] **Free Tai Chi During the RNC at Playhouse Square**

Sifu Edward Niam, DD via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 17 09:20:08 PDT 2016

**FREE TAI CHI DURING RNC AT PLAYHOUSE SQUARE**

*"Free your spirit, still your mind, open your heart and hear the music
inside of you..."*

Tai Chi Institute USA is pleased to announce that it has again been chosen
to be part of the Playhouse Square Free Summer Program. We will
present an *expanded
18 week session*  presenting the ~The Movement of Life~ at Playhouse
Square, Euclid Avenue on Star Plaza in front of the US Bank building every
Wednesday from 11 am till noon beginning May 18 and ending on September 14,
2016. Playhouse Square, Cleveland, Ohio has the distinction of being the
second largest playhouse district in America.

Our free classes are open to everyone and no previous training is
necessary. Please join us for a beautiful time of fellowship and harmony as
we experience together "one spirit, one breath, one life."

~The Movement of Life~ is a unique program suitable for all ages blending
the healing qualities of Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin Kung
Fu and Acupressure to fine tune and recharge your mental, physical and
spiritual health. Tai Chi is one of the most beautiful and elegant forms of
"Moving Meditation" ever created.

Physical benefits may include improved posture, balance and flexibility,
added strength and endurance, an improved digestive system, increased
muscle and bone density, normalized metabolism, weight loss and a stronger
immune system. Favorable mental and spiritual results include relieving of
tension and stress, releasing anxiety, creating a mind-body connection,
enhancing focus and awareness, removing energy blocks, gaining a sense of
calmness and well-being and lessening mood swings. ~The Movement of Life~
can also positively affect conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia,
migraines, Parkinson’s and diabetes.

About our facilitator: Sifu Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai
Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Shaolin Healing Touch and Traditional Chinese Medicine
(TCM) and has been helping people utilize the secrets of alternative health
and wellness therapies for more than 40 years.

The classes will be held every Wednesday outside on Star Plaza for 18
consecutive weeks from May 18 - September 14, 2016. We have an inside venue
during inclement weather.

For more information please contact Heather Marshall at Playhouse Square,
216-640-8541 or the Institute at 330-564-7558, taichicleveland at gmail.com.
Registration is not necessary. All you need to do is be there.

*"…Every step brings the flesh closer to the earth. Every breath reunites
the soul with the heavens. Each figure is a unique personification of the
universe with an endless yearning to blend its essence with the Great
Ultimate, the Tai Chi."  *

*from The Movement of Life by Edward Niam*
*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*"Free your spirit, still your mind, open your heart and hear the music
inside of you..."*

*Free Tai Chi at Playhouse Square
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/free-tai-chi-classes-playhouse-square-edward-niam?trk=prof-post>*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam, DD
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/ <http://goog_682850697>edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8584 East Washington Street
Suite 443
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558
http://sifuedwardniam.icnbuys.com
www.taichicleveland.com
taichicleveland at gmail.com
Facebook - Tai Chi Institute USA
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/877587632326146/>

[image: --]

Edward Niam
[image: https://]about.me/SifuEdwardNiam

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."