[NEohioPAL] Is your voter registration information updated? Information here...

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 23 14:12:54 PDT 2016

Hi All,

As I am sure you are all well aware, we have a very important presidential
election coming up. Make your voice heard loudly for your choice.

Is your voter registration information updated?

If you aren't sure, you can go to this link to check
<http://voterlookup.sos.state.oh.us/voterlookup.aspx>. Also at that link,
you can download a form to register.

Or, if you would prefer, I would be happy to help you register. Reply back
and we can figure out a place to meet. It will take less than five minutes.

Warm Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com