[NEohioPAL] Liarpalooza! - TONIGHT!

Manhattan Project via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 18 08:37:14 PDT 2016

Between 1942 and 1945, J. Robert Oppenheimer gathered the most brilliant
minds of the age at Los Alamos, New Mexico to create something awesome and
terrible.  The Manhattan Project - Cleveland Lab seeks to do the same for
the Cleveland stage.

Not All the Lies are Being Told Downtown!

The RNC has come to Cleveland, and to honor the thousands of politicians
descending on our fair city The Manhattan Project is pleased to present
Liarpalooza
<http://facebook.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=24718b1d6d5f7c398165fdc7b&id=ceb3146346&e=137ba2e111>,
a night of cock-and-bull, tall tales, and fish stories!

We're thrilled to invite *Rachel Baird Rudisill*, *Kevin Latimer*, *Aaron
Rutz*, *Eric Coble*, and *Rob Anton* onto the stage to pull your legs.

So instead of fighting your way through road closures and security
barricades downtown, join us in Lakewood
<http://facebook.us8.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=24718b1d6d5f7c398165fdc7b&id=3a995e3eb5&e=137ba2e111>
 at Mahall's
<http://facebook.us8.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=24718b1d6d5f7c398165fdc7b&id=ad5165c014&e=137ba2e111>
 on tonight at 8:00pm
<http://facebook.us8.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=24718b1d6d5f7c398165fdc7b&id=b8b14cea65&e=137ba2e111>
for
lies that are sure to make you laugh rather than scream!