[NEohioPAL] Seeking Young Graphic artist

Kelleigh Miller via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 19 18:14:47 PDT 2016

Hi Guys,
	It’s another adventure in Movie Making.  am currently working on My Friend Dahmer, the film adaptation of the Graphic Novel. In the story Derf, creates multiple drawings in school, and I am looking for a young artist to emulate the style of the original drawings, and create Derf’s notebooks. Asking for someone in their late-teen- early twenties with a talented pen. Some Pay
Here is an article about the project:https:// <https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/177126/autobiographical-comic-friend-dahmer-hitting-big-screen/>www.dreadcentral.com/news/177126/autobiographical-comic-friend-dahmer-hitting-big-screen/ <http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/177126/autobiographical-comic-friend-dahmer-hitting-big-screen/>

Kelleigh Miller
Production Designer
info at kelleighmiller.com
347-645-0716 cell