[NEohioPAL] The Production of "Our Town" by Thornton Wilder Moreland Community Theater

Lorrainna via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 20 07:58:15 PDT 2016

Moreland Community Theater will be putting on the production of "Our Town " by Thornton Wilder!
Come to the show! It is next week and it is FREE!
 You will see Lorrainna Worthern take on the role of Emily Webb, Leon Bibb from news Channel 5 as the Stage Manager and many more! The show is free!
July 29th and 30th at Shaker Heights High school and both shows are at 6:30pm!
Come support and be blown away by a spectacular performance! Spread the Word!
(Email reservations4ourtown if you plan on coming and give us the number of people that are going to be coming to the show!)

Sent from my iPhone