[NEohioPAL] Bridging Divides - Creative Intersections Series: Safety - Community Partnership for Arts and Culture (CPAC)

LeAundra Richardson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 20 07:24:00 PDT 2016

Attend Community Partnership for Arts and Culture's new series, and be at the forefront of this national topic, Creative Intersections: Safety<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections>. Network and discuss how your work can play a role in the pressing issues facing the broader community.

Bridging Divides<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Bridging-Divides>, the third event of the 2016 Creative Intersections series will be held Thursday, July 28th from 1:30 - 5:30 p.m. at the Bohemian National Hall. During this event, we will explore how film, theatre and multidisciplinary artists are working with incarcerated populations and building connections between different community members including police departments.

Our speakers for this event include:

*        Chris Seibert, theatre director, creator, performer and educator

*        Jakob Hochendoner, director, cinematographer, producer and educator

*        Marty Pottenger, Founding Director, Art At Work

Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A. There will also be time for networking.

Event cost: $25

Learn more and register<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Bridging-Divides>

Please feel free to email me at leaundra at cultureforward.org<mailto:leaundra at cultureforward.org> if you have any questions about the event or series.

Sincerely,

LeAundra Richardson

Associate, Research & Advancement

Community Partnership for Arts and Culture

Cultureforward.org

Mycreativecompass.org