[NEohioPAL] OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE--Cymbeline, Part 2!

Bryan Ritchey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 21 06:28:30 PDT 2016

Next Saturday, July 30th, The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will be hosting the next gathering of it's revitalized series---OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE, from 2:00-4:30pm at the Cleveland Heights-University Heights Lee rd. Public Library! We will be reading the second half of the "The Tragedy of Cymbeline."

Open Mic Shakespeare is an ongoing play-reading series brought to you by The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival. One day each month, we invite anyone and everyone to stop in and read a Shakespeare play with us, at a cool spot in the Greater Cleveland area. We'll be meeting next Saturday, July 30th, 2-4:30pm, at the Cleveland Heights-University Heights Lee Rd. Public Library, Meeting Room B. Like our classic summer performance season, entry to Open Mic Shakespeare is absolutely free, now and forever.

Once the reading is done, head on over to Grove Amphitheater in Mayfield Village to see CSF's free and exciting production of Shakespeare's stormy but magical tale, "The Tempest!" Show starts at 7pm!

Open Mic Shakespeare is BYOB (Bring Your Own Bard) - we'll have some copies available, but if you have a copy please bring it!

Thank you

Bryan Ritchey
Co-Director, Bard Corps, Cleveland Shakespeare Festival