[NEohioPAL] Web series Casting call

Sarah Smith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 22 12:02:37 PDT 2016

ZST Media is now accepting submissions for the webseries, Asdmcray which follows a group of rebels, breels as they fight to survive and escape the dismal world of Asdmcray. We are looking to cast several principal and featured roles for all types and ages. Specifically, we are in need of several males ages 25-50. Combat/stunt/martial art training a plus, but not necessary.
Audtions will take place next Thursday and Friday at the Kent Public library. While in person audtions are preferred, we will also be accpeting video submissions.
Please email headshot, resume, and reel (if applicaple) to zstmedia at gmail,com if interested.
Thanks and good luck!