[NEohioPAL] Guitarist & Percussionist Needed for "Man of La Mancha" August 1-7 - Paid Position

Cory Markowitz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 26 07:18:01 PDT 2016

Academy for Dramatic Arts in Olmsted Falls is looking for a guitarist and a
percussionist to round out our musicians for our production of *Man of La
Mancha, *running Friday, August 5th through Sunday, August 7th.

*Guitarist*: 1 acoustic. Relatively simple part, but important and highly
stylized, flamenco feel. Both Broadway cast recordings (available on
YouTube) give a great idea of the guitar's role in the score.

*Percussionist*: All auxiliary, mostly (if not all) snare work. Simple.

*Details:*
Evenings August 1st - 4th for tech week rehearsals

*Production Dates:*
August 5th - 7:00pm (6:00pm call)
August 6th - 7:00pm (6:00pm call)
August 7th - 2:00pm (1:00pm call)

Come join us as we Dream the Impossible Dream!

We are able to offer a stipend of $125 for your commitment.

Email our Music Director, Scott Pyle, at SPyle316 at gmail.com
<afdaberea at gmail.com> with any questions. We will get selections of the
score to you, and either set up a time to meet or discuss sending a short
video as your audition.

Thank you!