[NEohioPAL] $25 DENTAL GIFT CERTIFICATE, FREE X-RAYS

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 26 05:48:44 PDT 2016

Neil Ross, D.D.S.
                           1450 S.O.M. Center Road
                                           Suite  26
                           Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
                                     (440) 461-1123
                                 _rossplanet at aol.com_
(mailto:rossplanet at aol.com)

Dear NEOhioPAL  Members,

SPECIAL: $25 DENTAL GIFT CERTIFICATE
ONE PER  PATIENT

FREE X-RAYS
    (SEE BELOW FOR  DETAILS.  NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH)

     I would  like to welcome you to my practice.  I know what a struggle
it can  be as an artist and I'd like to help with a discount plan.
     Both my  children are artists.  One is an animator and the other is an
 illustrator.  Heck, I was a freelance photographer(and taxi driver) in NYC
 back in 1978!
     I  graduated from Case Western School of Dentistry in 1984 and I have
been in  private practice for 32 years at this same location.  In addition
to  general dentistry, I have pursued cosmetic dentistry, which is why my
practice is called, "Dental Enhancements."  Your teeth are your most
important fashion accessory.  Your smile is your calling  card.
      I practice in a holistic way where practical.  There are no
silver-amalgam fillings placed in this practice and there haven't been  since I
started in 1984.  Metal-free dentistry is available and old  silver-amalgams are
always removed with a rubber dam in place so you won't  swallow any
Mercury.  Cleanings are by the dentist!
     We are  open Monday through Thursday and Sundays by appointment only.
     Please  check out these fees and I hope you will call for an
appointment :

    Procedure  Description Usual Fee  1 Discounted Fee (for NEOPAL Members)
2 Member Savings  Routine 6 Month  Check-Up $150 $85 $65  In Depth Check-Up
$150 $85 $65  Full Mouth X-Rays $114 $0 $114  Two Bitewing  X-Rays $55 $15
$40  Nitrous Oxide $75 $35 $40  Adult Teeth Cleaning by  Dentist $150 $85
$65  Child Teeth Cleaning by  Dentist $150 $85 $65  Protective Sealant /
Tooth $46 $27 $19  1 Surface White Filling for U  or L Front Tooth $150 $100 $50
 Single Crown - Porcelain on  High Noble Metal(Yellow Gold) $1150 $850 $300
 Bleaching(In-Office/Upper and  Lower) $650 $350 $300  Core Build-Up With
Pins $375 $185 $190  Root Canal Treatment - Front  Tooth $650 $450 $200
Root Canal Treatment -  Bicuspid $750 $650 $100  Root Canal Treatment -  Molar
$900 $750 $150  Perio Scaling and Root Planing  (Per Quadrant) $217 $126 $91
 Full Upper  Denture(Premium) $1,800 $950 $850  Tooth Replacement Part of
Permanent Bridge per unit $1150 $850 $300  Porcelain Veneers $750 $400 $350

So please call and help me celebrate 32  years in practice.  Call to
discuss payment plan options.  10%  additional cash discount.  Don't forget an
additional  $25 off with this certificate AND FREE X-RAYS.
(Offer good until  August 30, 2016.)
Thank you,

                    Dr. Neil Ross
P.S.