[NEohioPAL] My Friend Dammer-Feature film

Kelleigh Miller via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 27 06:29:42 PDT 2016

Hi there NEO Community,
	I am currently working on the feature film My friend Dahmer, and we wanted to reach out to the community to see what they had in their grandma’s basement, or lying around.
Looking for all type of 70’s paraphernalia. Clothing,Prop Dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, Books, Newspapers, Stopwatch, 70’s room keys, 70’s Boom Box, CARS-not nice showroom collectors cars, but real 70’s cars, can be beaters or rusty :-)
Thanks for your time and Input, also if you are interested in appearing in the film, Especially if you have some rad clothing! Keep up with
https://www.facebook.com/angelaboehmcasting <https://www.facebook.com/angelaboehmcasting>

Kelleigh Miller
Prop Master
My Friend Dahmer