[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse is now hiring 2016/2017 Teaching Artists

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 28 11:39:59 PDT 2016

Now Hiring Teaching Artists
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/youth>
Fall Session September 17th -November 19th
Weathervane Playhouse, a non-profit theater in the scenic Merriman Valley, is now hiring teaching artists for our 2016-2017 education classes. We are looking for energetic passionate teachers to teach acting, dance and various other special arts workshops.  Classes are typically on Saturday mornings, but there are also a number of after school classes and special workshops throughout the year.

Qualified candidates should have

*         A degree in the applied fine art, a degree in education or commiserate professional experience.

*         Must pass a BCI&I and FBI check

*         A love for theatre and teaching

Please apply through this link https://fs25.formsite.com/Mycp/form6/secure_index.html  and attach a resume or curriculum vitae.

Share the arts with your community!

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education and Resident Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 Ext. 35
sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com