[NEohioPAL] Festival Volunteers Needed

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 30 12:29:20 PDT 2016

The Indie Gathering International Film Festival is coming back to Hudson, OH on August 11th-14th, and we are seeking a few more volunteers! The festival will be held at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center in Hudson, Ohio - 6625 Dean Memorial Parkway.

The 2016 festival marks our 21st year of the event and features over 120 films from around the world; two days of lectures and panel discussions; convention room; monologue & fight scene competitions (with grand championship belt awards this year!); FX makeup competitions; classic car show and drive-in style screenings on Saturday (weather permitting); networking parties, and so much more!

If you are interested and available any or all of the festival dates, please contact kristina at worldeonline.com.

We are also seeking camera people for filming at the event (will receive IMDb credit for their work)

Find out more at www.TheIndieGathering.com<http://www.theindiegathering.com/>, and be sure to follow us at Facebook.com/TheIndieGathering
 and on Twitter @indiegathering.