[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR DIRECTOR

James Charpie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 30 19:24:32 PDT 2016

East Cleveland Theater is looking for a director for its upcoming
production of
August Wilson's Radio Golf

Radio Golf takes place in the 1990s and is the last play of The American
Century Cycle, his ten-part cycle that looks at African-American life
throughout the 20th century, primarily in the Hill District of Pittsburgh.

In Radio Golf, we have the owner of a real estate company that has all the
necessary paperwork and leverage to start a new redevelopment plan.
However, he discovers that one parcel of land was obtained illegally.
Friends and family of course weigh in on the issue, and there are lots of
options to consider.

Cast: 4 men, 1 women (all black actors will be necessary)

Production Dates are February 03 thru 26, with shows on Fridays and
Saturdays at 8pm, and shows on Sundays at 3pm ... 11 shows in all.  There
is NO performance on Feb 5, Super Bowl Sunday.

ECT typically has a 6 week rehearsal schedule, including Tech Week, but
that can vary depending on the director.

East Cleveland Theater is located at 14108 Euclid Ave.  We are currently
preparing for our 48th Season, and are proud of our history of color-blind
casting, except where the integrity of the show would be compromised.

Please send your resume to:
jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org

If you have any questions, please call the theater office at 216-851-8721,
or send an email to jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org

Sincerely,
James Charpie
Stage Manager