[NEohioPAL] Tonight at 7! Join MamaiTheatre Company to discuss the Fanny Burney's comedy, THE WOMAN HATER at the Cuyahoga County Public Library, Beachwood Branch!

Christine via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 3 11:24:19 PDT 2016

Join Mamai Theatre Company to discuss and read scenes from our upcoming US
Premiere production of THE WOMAN HATER by Fanny Burney!

Tonight at 7 at the Cuyahoga County Public Library, Beachwood Branch, 25501
Shaker Blvd. in Beachwood. Register online or call 216-831-6868. This event
is free and open to the public.

Then order tickets to the production at www.mamaitheatreco.org!

Mamai Theatre Company Closes its 2016 Season with the U.S. Premiere of
Fanny Burney’s THE WOMAN HATER!

THE WOMAN HATER
By Fanny Burney
Directed by Christine McBurney
U.S. Premiere!

Scenic Design by Don McBride
Costume Design by Angelina Herin
Lighting Design by Robert Peck
Sound Design by Richard Ingraham
Properties Design by Monica Plunkett

AUGUST 18-SEPTEMBER 4
Cleveland Masonic Performing Arts Center
DeMolay Room, 3615 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland

An absurdly satirical indictment of the excesses of both men and women,
this 1802 comedy remained unproduced until 2003. When Sir Roderick is
jilted by Lady Smatter, he proclaims himself a woman-hater and is
determined to keep his young heir away from the opposite sex. Identities
are mistaken, social pretensions are deliciously exposed, and the gender
constructs of wifely and daughterly duties are boldly upended — bringing
forth a new kind of heroine.

With…

Rocky Encalada+
Dylan Freeman
TJ Gainley*
Khaki Hermann
Rachel Lee Kolis+
Doug Kusak
Gus Mahoney
Marcia Mandell
Meg Martinez+
Nate Miller
John Polk
Michael Regnier
Shannon Sharkey
Evan Thompson
Natalie Welch
Carrie Williams

* Member, Actors Equity Association
+Equity Membership Candidate

Mamai returns to THE CLEVELAND MASONIC PERFORMING ARTS CENTER at 3615
Euclid Ave., in Cleveland, which features ample free parking, air
conditioning. Check out our new restaurant picks here!

Tickets at www.mamaitheatreco.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mamaitheatreco.org%2F&h=sAQF82zRW&enc=AZNIYEHAphOGDiJYeQDiZQEN8XqmjyL6anACFZ16ocIzz90uzBKPGN7Bk-9L8xPTYfg&s=1>
or
440.394.8353