[NEohioPAL] The Lorain Palace Theater Happenings

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 5 05:12:07 PDT 2016

This Saturday come on out to the Palace Theater as we swing open our
Backstage and Marquee Bars to welcome Country Jam!  You do not have to be
heading to Country Jam to enjoy a gorgeous morning/afternoon in the Palace
Theater! ALL PROCEEDS from this fundraising effort go into the ongoing
restoration and modernization efforts at the Palace!  Our Backstage Bar has
direct and near sight-lines to the Country Jam stage!!!!  So stop by and
see what's up at the Historic Palace Theater in Lorain!

SUNDAY at 7PM we kick off our Month of Murray with the eternally classic
golf comedy "CADDYSHACK"! Come on out and start your evening at the Palace
on our 19th hole putting green and sink a shot for a prize! Then swing into
our air-conditioned theater to see Bill Murray do his hilarious thing that
he does on THE REALLY BIG SCREEN! Only $5!!!

*The Lorain Palace Theater*

*617 Broadway Ave*

*Lorain, Ohio440.245.2323*
*www.LorainPalace.com <http://www.LorainPalace.com>*