[NEohioPAL] INSTRUCTOR WELLNESS WORKSHOP AT SOLON CENTER FOR THE ARTS

Christine Madden via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 5 10:31:16 PDT 2016

INSTRUCTOR WELLNESS WORKSHOP WITH SUNDAY HOMITZ, L.P.T. FROM BODY TECHNIC
SYSTEMS, INC.

Friday, August 12, 2016

at Solon Center for the Arts (6315 SOM Center Road, Solon)

$65 per instructor/assistant

To register visit www.solonarts.org and click on the “Click Here to
Purchase Tickets” link or mail in your registration form with a check.
Questions? Contact Allison Urban at 440-337-1400 or aurban at solonohio.org

This one day workshop is geared for instructors and assistants looking to
familiarize themselves with information to train students in a healthy
manner. The classes will review everything from basic muscle groups through
the proper ways to stretch and strengthen while using props. We will cover
topics and answer questions about common injuries, health choices, and what
steps we as instructors can take to ensure we are providing our students
with the best training. You will leave with a great knowledge of healthy
habits, movements, and exercises.

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE

8:30 am - Registration

9:00 am - Introduction

9:30 am - Anatomy/Muscle Lesson

10:30 am - Stretch/Strengthen

11:30 am - Nutrition/Healthy Habits

12:30 pm - Lunch

1:30 pm - Injury Prevention/Common Injuries

2:30 pm - Props Class

3:30 pm - Q & A

Questions? Contact Allison Urban at 440-337-1400 or aurban at solonohio.org