[NEohioPAL] Learn Magic!

Jack Palur via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 5 12:01:36 PDT 2016

Learn the Art of Magic and Showmanship!

JP Productions is currently taking new students who would like to learn
how to perform magic and master showmanship to start or further their
career in the magical arts.

You can learn how to entertain others with magic!  We can teach you
everything from the rudimentary basics of slight-of-hand to professional
showmanship and stage presence. While magic is a fun and rewarding
hobby, it can also be a lucrative profession.  We can teach you the
business side of "show business" and help you get paid gigs!

We will give you "hands-on" lessons that will cover the methods,
utilitarian moves, and the presentation of each trick. When you are
finished you will have the confidence and know-how to fool the best of
them!  These are great skills for adults such as bartenders, school
teachers, librarians, summer camp counselors, day-care providers,
actors, comedians, and even CEO's of large corporations.

Learning how to do magic is especially good for kids. It builds
self-esteem, introduces them to a wonderful, wholesome hobby, and
improves their manual dexterity. Many children interested in magic at an
early age grow up to become multi-million dollar performers! It is
simply a great way of making a living!

Lessons are arranged to you schedule. You can set as many or as few
lessons as you wish. Meet once a month or once a day; in the evenings or
in the mornings; whenever it is convenient to you! We can adapt to any
students schedule and learning needs.

Lessons are minimally an hour, but can last longer if you wish. You will
not just learn the "secret" of a trick. You will come to understand the
presentation and how you can affect the audience's lives with entertainment.

Please go to our web page to learn more at:
http://www.jppohio.net/TeachMagic.html  or call our offices at (216)
949-1047 between 10 AM and 6 PM.

--
<b>Visit JP Productions at - http://www.jppohio.net/index.html for all your entertainment needs!<b>