[NEohioPAL] Fw: Shaker Dance boot camp featuring NYC choreographer and teacher

Jonathan Webb via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 8 11:24:23 PDT 2016

  Shaker Dance Academy is excited to announce that for our Boot Camp coming up (Aug 16,17 & 18), we will be joined by guest choreographer and teacher Jordan Washington from New York City!

Jordan is an international CHOREOGRAPHER, and DANCER and a former core stepper for the legendary BLACK ICE step company. He's worked with such artists as ARIANA GRANDE, LENNY KRAVITZ, JANELLE MONAE, SEAN PAUL, DIVINE BROWN, CANADIAN IDOL'S EVA AVILA & GARY BEALS, motion pictures "SISTERS", and "HOW SHE MOVE", as well as choreographing performances for the 2007 GREY CUP HALFTIME SHOW, 2010 OLYMPIC GAMES Corporate stages, 2014 INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S GAMES, and 2015 PARAPAN AMERICAN GAMES.

We are very excited to bring Jordan's experience and expertise to our boot camp workshop! The camp will be August 16th, 17th, and 18th from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. The cost is $195.
Contact us jonathan.webb at shakerdanceacademy.net or call 216-591-2300

Thanks,
Laura

 In the past, you provided Shaker Dance Academy with your email address jonathan.webb at shakerdanceacademy.net. Occasionally, you will receive brief announcements from us regarding the studio. If you no longer want to receive these announcements, please click unsubscribe to request that your email be removed.