[NEohioPAL] The Rat Pack at The Lorain Palace Theater

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 8 16:10:28 PDT 2016

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT/OFFER: THE RAT PACK at THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER!!
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH at 7:30PM!!

SEVEN DAYS LEFT FOR THIS VERY COOL SAVINGS!

Friends and fans of the Lorain Palace Theater, we've got some GREAT NEWS!
The promoter of The Rat Pack Tribute show - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 at 7:30PM -
BRAVO!Entertainment - visited the Palace recently and saw ALL of the
critical upgrades we've been making at the theater and wanted to get
involved in helping the Palace keep its forward moving momentum!

That said, he made an offer we just could not refuse on the behalf of the
theater and YOU our loyal customers! BRAVO!Entertainment decided to offer
this truly generous discount to our faithful: for the next TEN (10) days
every front section $37.50 ticket will be $10 OFF when you use the checkout
code BLUEEYES (those who already purchased tickets in these price points
will see a refund issued to reflect this offer!); also every $27.50 ticket
will be $5 OFF (as previously offered) when you use the checkout code VEGAS!

In turn BRAVO!Entertainment will DONATE to The Palace: $500 after the first
200 tickets are sold, $1000 after 400 tickets are sold, and $1500 when 600
tickets are sold! WOW! Buy now, tell friends...get tickets to an absolutely
AMAZING SHOW AND help the Palace at the same time! Let's have fun!

WMMS on-air personality and stand up comic Bill Squire opens!

Tickets on sale HERE http://bit.ly/29sOIgR or call 440.245.2323 or stop in
to the Box Office!

*The Lorain Palace Theater617 Broadway AveLorain, Ohiowww.LorainPalace.com
<http://www.LorainPalace.com>*