[NEohioPAL] NYC's Mystery Lights & Vanity Crash - Sun Aug 14, 8:30 - Beachland Tavern

Dennis Van Crash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 9 11:37:24 PDT 2016

Vanity Crash will be rockin' with an excellent band from NYC, The Mystery Lights this Sunday, August 14 at 8:30 at the Beachland Tavern. This is going to be an outstanding show. Below is a bit about them.

The Mystery Lights - Garage Rock | New York NY
In an era when the city kvetches that there’re no good NYC bands, when half of the music scene has split for sunny California, the Mystery Lights are an anomaly. Not only did these bold young men reverse the direction – optimistically migrating east against the tide from the west coast, but they also landed in the wormy apple to immerse themselves in the action and diversity of New York City. They all share a Ridgewood apartment in Queens, playing music and recording in their basement. Betting against the odds to live the archetypical 20th century downtown musician lifestyle in 2016, though inevitably further east of the bridge, they also play with the kind of conviction, immediacy, and raw power of their mighty ancestors – from the Velvets to the Voidoids and beyond. The Mystery Lights are living proof that vital contemporary music, in this case real-deal rock’n’roll, can still be dreamed, constructed, and performed in the Empire City.

Vanity Crash will be performing a song from our latest release that we have never played out live before, plus we are going to play a song from our first release that we haven't played in four years. And as always we will be tapping into that unique rock era of 70's glam giving our spin on the sounds of Velvet Underground, T-Rex, Mott the Hoople, Lou Reed, and David Bowie. Be a young dude, carry the news and join us. Show starts at 8:30pm. Good beer, drinks, friendly people and the best entertainment in the world.

================================
Sunday, August 14, 8:30pm - $10 - All Ages
Beachland Tavern
15711 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland, OH 44110
(216) 383-1124
================================

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Love, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more. Go here to order: https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "Wishful Thinking" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)
Indie Rage Radio - http://indierage.com/
http://www.hit-xm.com/lasvegas
http://us4.listen2myradio.com:2199/start/sfwiflgv/
Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash