[NEohioPAL] Wanted: Female Singers and Dancers!!!

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 10 22:38:24 PDT 2016

Please join Steppin' Out as they prepare for their latest musical revue.

Auditions will be held beginning in September.  Sopranos and altos are
asked to call Carol at 216-251-9596 for an audition date and time.

Steppin' Out is a female show choir.  We do a two hour benefit show every
May for non-profit organizations in the surrounding community.  We then
take a scaled down version of that show and perform in and around Northeast
Ohio in nursing homes, Independent Living facilities, Christmas gatherings,
monthly meetings, etc.

Become a part of this great group, which has the honor of being an award
winner in the Fox 8 Glee Competition, and has just celebrated 60 years of
performing.

Check out our website for more information at www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org
or see our facebook page for updates and information.

Call Carol and arrange your meeting/audition now!!!

All the Best!
Vicki