[NEohioPAL] OCT announces Mission IMPROVable show

Shannah Kurjian via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 11 03:18:13 PDT 2016

By popular demand, Orrville Community Theater will host the Orrville High School drama club presenting their family friendly Improv Comedy Show on August 27 (7pm) and August 28 (2:30pm).  The "Mission Improvable" cast will perform completely improvised scenes based totally on audience suggestions! Tickets will be $5 at the door.  Don't miss this one!!

Orrville Community Theater is located in the Save-A-Lot Plaza, 307 Hostetler Road, Orrville.  For more information on this and other events at the theater, please visit our facebook page or our website at www.orrvillecommunitytheater.org.

Sent from my iPhone