[NEohioPAL] Tapestries of Ohio Madrigal Troup Auditions

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 11 06:18:49 PDT 2016

	Tapestries of Ohio is A Madrigal Troup based in the
Warren/Youngstown area with a 20 year history. We currently have
openings for 1 Alto and 1 Bass. Membership is for life until you
choose to leave, not just one season.

	Our main event each year is a set of 4 Madrigal Christmas Dinners in
early December. Music is mostly period acapella selections mixed with
newer but still tradition pieces. Costumes are also period.

	We are a musical group first and an acting group second. Our focus is
on high quality singing. Members are welcome from as far away as they
are willing to drive for rehearsal season.

	We can be found at www.tapestriesofohio.net [1] and on Facebook under
Tapestries of Ohio.

	Please contact me immediately if you are interested in joining for
further information.

	Tim Splinter tim at splinterfactions.net [2]

Links:
------