[NEohioPAL] What shall we do tonight? Watch TV at home? How about a World Premiere of new play?

Mark Little via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 12 06:04:42 PDT 2016

What shall we do tonight?  Watch TV at home?   Too many political ads.
Indians?  Rain.  Movie?  $ 30 for two people with the small popcorn.  Some
old play downtown?  $ 200, not counting parking.  What if a couple could get
to see a brand new play for $ 5 each, get free refreshments, chances at door
prizes, participate in the play and determine how it ends?  Hmmm?

                World Premiere Tonight, August 12 at 8 P.M. at Dover Players
5186 Dover Center Road

                                "Branches", an audience interactive drama.

                Show dates August 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28

                                Fridays and Saturdays at 8

                                Sundays at 3

                Call Todd at Acting Out for reservations at (440) 779-1284