[NEohioPAL] EscapeCanton is now HIRING!

liam roth via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 16 10:33:57 PDT 2016

Hello,
    EscapeCanton.com is Canton Ohio's premier Escape-room series and we are
now hiring! If you are not familiar with what an escape room is, it is an
themed room that a group of individuals have to work together to find
clues, solve puzzles and complete tasks all in a set amount of time. Escape
canton currently has SEVEN! rooms available, currently EscapeCanton.com is
looking for new employees to help staff all of our rooms. No previous
escape-room experience is required, Positions are paid and include duties
such as, customer reception, full knowledge of each room game play, also
zombie actor (not a required duty)  Escape Canton is open Thursdays through
Saturdays from 5pm-11pm and Sundays 12pm-5pm. If interested, use link below
to fill out a brief application.

Liam Roth
Manager,
EscapeCanton.com