[NEohioPAL] CASTING (Paid) 2 Men/1 Woman - JEKYLL & HYDE (Frank Wildhorn, Leslie Bricusse)

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 18 11:04:41 PDT 2016

We are looking for 3 strong singers for Jekyll & Hyde at French Creek (formerly True North) Theatre.
So far, we have a great cast and a great production team.
Still looking for a few additional character roles.

Evening rehearsals begin 9/6 and run Sunday through Thursday evenings.
Show opens October 13th for a three week run.
Extra Rehearsals during tech week.

If you are interested in being considered to join this talented cast (Michael Knobloch as Jekyll/Hyde, Corey Knick, DeLee Cooper, Angela Mitchell, Paul Floriano*, Kris Hebble, Megan Campana, Katie Rotuno, Steven Huynh, Jack Horn, Jim Saulino), please email the director (with photo and resume) at jloewy at ndc.edu to schedule an audition.   Thank you.
*Appearing courtesy of AEA

Director: Jacqi Loewy
Music Director: Anthony Trifiletti
Scenic Design: Douglas Puskas
Projection Design: T. Paul Lowry
Costumes: Justin Billewicz
Lighting Design: Mo Patterson
Sound Design: Stan Kozak
Stage Manager: Julie Billinghurst
Co - TDs: Daniel Temelkoff  &  Riley Kushner
Producing Artistic Director: Rick Fortney