[NEohioPAL] Free Phone and Technology Review

Carlton Guc via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 15 11:12:29 PDT 2016

Hello!   Carlton here (sound designer, musician) who has a daytime "real" job just reaching out to the Ohio community....

Connect with Inline Technology (my daytime job) for a free review of your existing phone system and corporate technology.   Inline Technology has been providing unique technology solutions for business of all sizes for the last 15 years.   Phones, Websites, Backup, Cloud Services and Custom Applications.   While my theatre roles find me playing in the pit or designing sound, my day time role is helping companies find better ways to do things.   Most of the time saving money in the process, other times, finding ways to increase productivity (and the bottom line).

Drop me a note or give me a call and I'll hook you up with some of my free time to take a look around to confirm that your company is technically current, or if I might be able to provide some compelling options.

[And if you are looking for a Sound Designer, I'm interested to hear about your project.]

Regards,
Carlton

carlton at inlinetechnology.com<mailto:carlton at inlinetechnology.com>
carlton at stageresearch.com<mailto:carlton at stageresearch.com>