[NEohioPAL] CLEVELAND THEATRES

Dave Cockley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 16 10:33:56 PDT 2016

Captain Dave Productions

CLEVELAND THEATRES

Most people don’t think of Cleveland as a “show town”.  But Clevelanders know better.  I am amazed by the great number of theaters and shows that come out of Cleveland and the surrounding area.  So I began to make a list of theaters. The list grew and grew to an amazing number: 127. I stopped at that.
I am sure that you know many theaters that didn’t make my list.  I Hope your Theatre is on the list and and be sure to take in a show this weekend!

Captain Dave Productions  Porthouse Theatre  Dobama Theatre  Brecksville Little Theatre   East Cleveland Theatre  Rubber City Shakespeare
Cleveland Playhouse  Mercury Theatre  Lorain Metro Parks Theater  Cleveland Opera Theater  Cassiday Theatre  Tales Spinner Children’s Theatre
Near West Theatre  Beck Center for the Arts  Aurora Community Theatre  Wandering Asthmatics  Dumas Theater Company  Karamu House
Miami Theater Company  Blank Canvas Theatre  Ensemble Theatre  Broadview Heights Spotlights Theatre  Wandering Aesthetics  Karamu House
Solon Center for the Arts  Convergence Continuum.org <http://continuum.org/> Rubber City Shakespeare Company  Cain Park  Western Reserve Playhouse  R&A Productions
Talespinners  Crocked River Comedy  Mighty Golithath Productions  Weathervane Playhouse  Theatre 8:15  Geauga Lyric Theater  Workshop Players
Dover Players  Anecdote Productions  Lake Civic Theatre  The Fine Arts Association  Kathleen Howard Theatre  Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute
Crooked River Comedy  The Laughter League  The Manhattan Project  Kultivatoin Theater  Playwrights Local 4181  Fine Arts Association
Independence Community Theatre  The Musical Theatre Project  Skip Thomas Productions  Cleveland Public Theatre  Lorain Palace Theater
Strongsville Community  Olde Towne Hall Youth Theatre  Bucyrus Little Theatre  Shaw Festival  Shakespeare Festival  Cassidy Youth Theatre
French Creek Theatre  Shaw Festival  DHarrison Production  Houde School of Acting  48 Hour Film Project  Dover Players  Cassidy Youth Theatre
Lakeshore Ballet Theatre  Broadview Heights Spotlights Theatre  The Laughter League  Lorain Community Music Theatre  Interplay Jewish Theatre
Bay Village Community Theatre  The Black Box Theatre  The Mad Factory  Stocker Art Center  North Canton Playhouse  Stow Players  g2h Films
The Romalhault Theater Lab  Dunamis Theater Company  Manhattan Project play lab  Zone Entertainment  Frosteville Museum  ZST Media
Dancnig Wheels Company  Real Edge Dance Company  Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center  Hillarities 4th Street Theater  Theater in the Circle
82nd Street Theatre  Moreland Community Theater  Liminis Theater  Mt Carmel Players  Cleveland Shakespeare Festival  Shaker Arts Council
Sanding Rock Cultural Arts  The Movement Project  Seat of the Pants Productions  Twinsburg Community Theatre  Inlet Dance Theater  Theater Ahead
Stage Crafters Theatre  Youngstown Playhouse  Stage Left Players  Frostville Museum  DHarrison Production  Wadsworth Footlighters  JP Productions
Courthouse Players  Fine Arts Theatre  Gates Mills Players  Rabbit Run Theatre  CK Rickel Theatre

 I hope to see you soon at the theater.  Dave Cockley   Captain Dave  Productions     captaindave2898 at aol.com <mailto:captaindave2898 at aol.com>